Waves - History from ICO to Present Day

Describe the problem:
Your support area state that Waves, like many other mainstream cryptos, can be imported directly via public address. The specific text is:

Blockchains that do NOT need an xpub:

Ripple, Cardano, Algorand, ARK, BNB, Cosmos (ATOM), Ethereum Classic, Icon (ICX), Lisk, Nano, NEM, NEO, Ontology, Tezos, Tron, VeChain, Waves

For these blockchains just find your public address from any of your transactions and enter it on Koinly.

However, there is no option to enter my Waves addresses… only CSV import.

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Waves DEX / Waves Exchange

How did you import data into this wallet?
My only choice was CSV, but this is not feasible. The Waves export is not compatible with Koinly and doing it manually is not feasible. I’ve tried several times, but it’s never accurate.

What have you tried to fix this so far?
Tried doing it manually using your CSV templates, but I cannot get it to properly reconcile my activity and trading history.

2 Likes

Same issue here! Did you find a solution?

Same issue here, can anyone address this question please?

Nope, sadly I ended up spending literally DAYS with CSV trial and error to get everything to import properly and match up. It’s very difficult, especially if you’ve done any significant trading within the Waves DEX, (Waves Exchange). I got there in the end… but it was painful.

How did u take care of the LP staking if u did any at waves ? i have currently staked USDC there for a 39% APY . Basically transferred USDC from coinbase and staked in Lp contract at waves. If i create the manual csv import fiel for waves with just the receive transactions - koinly captures that but am not able to record the LP staking crap lol

How did you fix the CSV import? I have the same issue. Which fields from the CSV file did you map to which fields in the CSV template?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.