Vault Transactions

Describe the problem:
I deposited ETH in a Ribbon vault to generate yield. The vault swapped the ETH for STETH and then sold covered calls. I received a token representing my position that I then redeemed to close my position. The vault returned STETH, though, not ETH so now I am getting a Warning saying that there’s some STETH without a purchase history.

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
More than one wallet used (not a wallet specific issue)

How did you import data into this wallet?
API (autosync)

What have you tried to fix this so far?
Tagging as adding/removing from the pool. I think I need to create a manual transaction to reflect the swap from ETH to STETH executed by the vault but not entirely sure how best to set that up because I will still have the deposit into the vault in ETH and the withdrawal in STETH. If I just create an exchange transaction ETH for STETH, it will still be as though my original ETH deposit is in the pool. I could create a withdrawal transaction for the ETH, exchange that for STETH, then create an STETH deposit back into the pool but that’s a lot of manual transactions and seems pretty messy.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.