Too much data for one sync, try syncing again

I have an Algorand wallet connected and has been syncing fine up until yesterday. I got the error: “Too much data for one sync, try syncing again”. I tried syncing multiple times and am still getting the error. I had 50 transactions at the same time, followed by another 50 or so shortly afterwards. When syncing, the first 50 gets synced but not the rest. I tried changing the start sync date/time to right after the 50 but still the same error. I also tried manually importing them from csv successfully but still getting the same error and nothing new afterwards is getting synced.

Hey DarthHan,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

The issue you’re facing is known - in fact there’s a feedback request about it which you can upvote here.

Currently, there’s no ETA for it, but we announce all new integrations and fixes on our Discuss forum and our Twitter page once they are released. You will also receive an automated email notification when the status of this request changes after upvoting the article I’ve linked above.

Until then, you can try importing the data with a CSV export from stake.tax; remember to select Koinly.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.