Terra station not syncing again

Describe the problem:
Terrastation has not recorded any new transactions since May 7

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Terrastation

How did you import data into this wallet?
Wallet

What have you tried to fix this so far?

Restarted sync from beginning several times and still does not work

Hi @D_G2 ,

Here we would suggest deleting and re-adding the wallet, this can be necessary when we have an update on how we import API fetched data.

If this does not work, please reach out to us at [email protected] as this is definitely something we want to look into and resolve :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Same issue here, but when I use a service like https://stake.tax/ (just for confirmation) they show accurate results. I’m not sure what API they use vs what Koinly uses, but something is amiss. Mine too was last accurate on May 7th.

I just did that and it still does not show any transactions past May 7 even after deleting and re adding. I did email support and they were not helpful at all. All they said was they added my vote to a feature request which makes no sense

I am having the same issues! Deleted the wallet, re-added it. Koinly is not showing my recent Terrastation transactions. Nothing since May 5th over here (I made transactions in the last two days that should be showing up).

1 Like

seems to be a TERRA API issue during these volatile times. Not working with other tax software either since May 7th…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.