Terra Luna / Terra Station Wallet Sync Duplication Bug

Describe the problem:
I have added my wallet which is a Terra Luna wallet and tried to sync it. After a while when its finished it shows the message “too much data for one sync, try syncing again”. I then have to sync it twice more before it completes with no warning. The problem is that many of my transactions are duplicated twice.

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?

Both Terra Luna Classic / Terra Station

How did you import data into this wallet?

I used the sync option and input my terra wallet address

What have you tried to fix this so far?

I have tried both the terra classic wallet option and the terra station option, but both have the same error. I have also tried going on the terra blockchain explorer and downloading a csv of transactions but it only downloads the last 500 transactions.

I have also tried deleting all transactions and the terra wallet from koinly and syncing again. If I just do the one sync, then when it gets the error, if I check the transactions which it has imported this first time, I notice that there are already duplicate entries in koinly.

It is not worth your insistence, I have been asking for months for a solution for this. They are supposed to be working on it, but I don’t see any progress.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.