Tax Report Shows issue on Coinbase

Describe the problem:
Tax Report 2023/24 is showing there is attention needed for Coinbase, but the Coinbase wallet is showing no issues

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Coinbase

How did you import data into this wallet?
Via Coinbase API

What have you tried to fix this so far?
Refreshed Coinbase wallet (Link had expired)

1 Like

I’m having the same problem. I just recently created a Koinly account, sync’d with Coinbase, and am seeing the reported error with Coinbase: “Review needed” on the Tax page and “No issues detected” when clicking through.

Hi,
I’m having the same problem.
Is there a solution yet?

Hey G_Zuri_45

I hope you’re well and thanks for your message. :blush:

Please can you let me know the error that’s being shown on the Tax Report page? Could you also change the year to 2022/23 or earlier to see if a more detailed error message shows up?

Thanks, please let me know what you find. :+1:t2:

1 Like

I have the same issue! It says there are issues for Coinbase but when I check it it says “No issues detected”. I’ve tried for all available years

1 Like

Changing the Tax Year makes no difference - the Tax Report page shows a warning (https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ETxQ8i2_6AJ6vTx29CYW3lRsYEAUMlbO&usp=drive_fs) and the Coinbase Wallet shows no issues (https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EZhjdrihOfabzWlMqMvPqU5TgTCGSJ19&usp=drive_fs)

Hey @G_Zuri_45

Sorry, I can’t access the link, it says I don’t have permission.

It’s probably easier if I just check your account, please could you DM me your email address? :+1:t2:

How do I DM? I can’t seem to find that option

Hi @G_Zuri_45

If you click your profile pic at the top right, you should see an envelope icon. Click that and it will take you to your DMs. :+1:t2:

I’ve already sent one so you should be able to see it. :blush:

Hi @Carl_Koinly, can you please send me a DM? I’m having the same issue, and I can’t find a way to DM you. Thanks.

I’ve sent you a DM @NinK :blush:

I am having the same issue as well. How was this fixed? The account that I logged in with here is not the same email as my actual koinly account with all my transaction logs as it wouldn’t let me log in with that email on this page.