T1135 Foreign Property Report - Canada

Hi Koinly,

Any chance of getting the T1135 Foreign Property Report added for Canadians? It is required for any portfolio balances exceeding $100,000 CAD and must be filed annually with our capital gains/losses

We are looking into this.


Following up to see if there is any update on this. Is it possible to get a T1135 or a report that easily gives the information required in a T1135?

1 Like

Hi, I’m interested in this too. I’ve paid for the plan but coudn’t figure out which report to use

1 Like

T1135 is not filed with your taxes, but must be submitted separately (different due date as well).

Yes, I need this feature as well. This would be a god send for Canadian users as the T1135 is a pain to deal with.