Syncing OKEX issue

Hi, when I imported my API key from OKEX, this is the response on Koinly,
‘Please change to port v1 when you are using v1 apiKey. If you wish to use port v3, please register a v3 apiKey.’

Help please.

1 Like

I am still waiting for v5 support as well.

I get errors in the CSV output from Okex (I have raised a ticket with them), so using it is a PITA right now.

Hello Doctor,

OKEX made some changes on their API and our team is working on a fix for this issue on our side. I can’t give a specific ETA on when it’ll be done, I just know they are working on it. A CSV import for your data might be a better idea at this point.

Regards,

Anakin

3 Likes

Is there an update on when this will be rectified? I can’t download a CSV file for more than 3 months so without the API will have to input all the transactions manually which isn’t ideal!

1 Like

any news… same issue

does koinly still offer support for okex? or is it abandoned

1 Like

Hello @Anakin_Koinly,

ANY update please? Sadly v3 API Keys are NOT available anymore on OKEX!

THX & BR
Kalman

If koinly cannot integrate with OKEX then perhaps the guidance here should be changed to reflect that.
https://koinly.io/integrations/okex/

As OKEX has an API, the most efficient way to import everything is to simply add your read-only API keys (api key, api secret, passphrase). Then Koinly will import all your transaction data and you are ready to create a tax document.

1 Like

Hi Koinly Support

Can you please assist as soon as you can…as I am currently trying to work on my tax report but is getting stuck on the API on OKEX.

I am unable to synchronise the OKEX API successfully onto Koinly.

Koinly only support API V3 for OKEX, however this is already obsolete on OKEX.

Currently, OKEX only generates API V5 which is not compatible on Koinly.

I am also unable to obtain the csv. Reports as the transactions are older than 3 months. OKEX only allows accessing transactions from the 3 previous months.

Therefore, I am stuck on this as I am unable to obtain transaction history from both API and csv.

Can you please advise and assist

Thank you so much

any update here? still waiting…

Any updates? Okex is a pretty major exchange!

1 Like

Still no update?
I’m a new user and thinking of using Koinly. If this is the example of support then I may not stay

The issue here has to do with okex, not koinly. I’ve used the okex API on other platforms, and the okex upgrade to your unified okex account effectively blocks access to the API used for your classic okex account, and this can’t be reversed. Perhaps okex will provide an update soon that allows access to both unified account and classic account transaction history.

We are almost at the end of the year and still it hasn’t been fixed. I have no idea what exactly it takes to fix the issue, but I can’t help but feel like this problem is far down on their priority list…

Hey Koinly, are you still working on it ?
We need to do our taxes as soon as 2022 arrives and we need OKEX Support!

I just noticed:
CSV import is broken, but v5 Api is now supported :partying_face:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.