Support for RPL V2 Token

Describe the problem:
Rocket Pool recently launched its V2 token, which has a new contract address. This was already brought up in a previous issue (Missing price for RPL v2 token), when CoinMarketCap did not support this new address yet.

However, it seems like CMC has now added the new token address (Rocket Pool price today, RPL to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap), so would it be possible for Koinly to support it too?

Old token: 0xb4efd85c19999d84251304bda99e90b92300bd93
New token: 0xD33526068D116cE69F19A9ee46F0bd304F21A51f

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Ethereum blockchain

How did you import data into this wallet?
Ethereum API

What have you tried to fix this so far?
Added manual tx so far but would be nice to have this automated + show the value in my portfolio balance

1 Like

I am also suffering from the same problem. Koinly, please consider supporting RPL’s new token address!

Hello!

Alex from Koinly here :slight_smile:

I have added a request with our token guy to add this one to our list!

I’m not quite sure exactly how long it will take but rest assured that it’s been logged.

For now as a workaround you can use the NULL token as a placeholder.

Hope that helps!

Best regards,
Alex

2 Likes

I can see that newly imported transactions are now being classified under the correct RPL token.

However all my previously imported transactions (using the new RPL contract) are still classified under a valueless RPL token. I can’t edit them as they are direct API imports. I have tried resyncing my Ethereum addresses. How can I get these changed?

@Alexander_Koinly

Hi Alex, see my other reply. I’m still stuck as to how to resolve this.