Support for fantom opera

Hey guys,

Love the work you have been doing. And I have found your tutorials very helpful.

It would be amazing if you could integrate the fantom opera network. Its a really busy ecosystem and difficult to keep track of everything through metamask.

Tax returns not far off now :wink:

I agree! Yes please add Fantom integration!

2 Likes

I have spoken to a representative about this, and it is in the pipeline for sure. Iā€™ll add this though, please make sure that yield farming, staking, and bridging are taken into account. These kind of transactions are fundamental to the Fantom ecosystem.

1 Like

Can we expect Fantom support before end of February?
Then I can avoid the manual effortā€¦

2 Likes

just want to add a vote for this. We need Fantom support!

1 Like

Please add support for Fantom opera including staking. If this isnā€™t done in time for tax season this year I will use the .csv export from ftmscan.com, but it is rather confusing to do it this way and Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™m doing it correctly. Not sure if I need both the export from the ā€œtransactionsā€ and ā€œinternal txnsā€; seems like the internal transactions are what contain the data for staking/unstaking, so I think both are needed.

Please add the fantom network!!!

1 Like

Please also add Liquidity options for the fantom networkā€¦ itā€™s a nightmareā€¦ :frowning: