Support for Fantom Mainnet

Fantom (FTM) & the Fantom ecosystem is rapidly growing, and since there is ftmscan, the ability to access the mainnet through metamask & many projects being launched, it feels as if it’s a necessary addition for people to be able to add & log swaps for fantom based tokens

I agree, I hold FTM and I would like to be able to have it shown in Koinly.

6 Likes

Hello,

It’s noted.

Our dev team is working around the clock to improve Koinly features as well as adding new exchanges, coins, and blockchain support for our users. We might not support what you want right now, but rest assured, we listen to our community and we’re working on it.

Kind Regards,

Anakin

9 Likes

Really appreciate the response :+1: - Love the platform and can’t wait to see it happen

3 Likes

@TacNaynOfficial You’re very welcome!

Regards,

Anakin

3 Likes

+1 for Fantom Mainnet support.

3 Likes

+1 for Fantom mainnet/opera support

3 Likes

+1 Fantom opera

we need Fantom

3 Likes

+1 Here for Fantom. There’s an Etherscan equivalent that should make it relatively easy!

3 Likes

+1 Fantom opera
FTM transactions are starting to pile.
No way to track them (except manually)

4 Likes

Now halfway through July and still no Fantom.

4 Likes

+1, I’m doing 10x as many transactions on fantom as I am on Eth. Would love to figure this out.

4 Likes

+1 Fantom is becoming huge and this should be the next enhancement that Koinly creates. Otherwise will be left behind as so many users and projects are joining Fantom daily.

3 Likes

+1 Using Fantom a lot more than all other. Please get support for Fantom as soon as possible. Thanks!

2 Likes
  • 1! Fantom is on a wicked growth trajectory with new protocols coming online, as well as Chainlink integration now kicking off. Fantom holders are going to increase quite a bit I suspect.
3 Likes

+1 for Fantom mainnet/opera suppor

3 Likes

+1. I could be wrong, but if you have code working for Polygon how hard couldit be to extend it to the other similar chains like Harmony, Fantom, AVAX, etc…

Thanks!

3 Likes

Hi Anakin, do you have any updates regarding adding Fantom to Koinly? Really looking forward to having this on here. Cheers!

2 Likes

I need Fantom opera…hurry up

4 Likes

I just started using Koinly and need auto-sync and support for FTM Fantom to complete my profile, any new info? Thanks in advance.

4 Likes