Solana wallet sync not working

Describe the problem:
Solana wallet won’t sync. Gives error “API Error: Something went wrong while syncing, try again in a few minutes or contact support.” In the past few years, this wallet has synced without trouble. Error is consistent over the last few days.

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Solana

How did you import data into this wallet?
API

What have you tried to fix this so far?
Created brand new wallet with same address. Tried to sync just yesterday’s transactions. Same error. Tried creating a new address. Synced successfully with zero transactions. (Have not tried it with some transactions at this new address, though.)

5 Likes

I should add that the ledger for this wallet is correct, but it is not updating the dashboard or the details pane on the wallet page. I have also been getting an occasional error, seemingly unrelated to this Solana problem: I log in and get an error of “can’t read properties of undefined. Reading (0).” This seemed to start happening after I edited the comment of a deleted transaction. After this editing, the transaction resisted all efforts to edit it again, or undelete it. I finally just had to permanently delete it and create a duplicate.

Adding to this comment, I am having the same issue trying to sync my Solana, Solflare web wallet through the API.

2 Likes

I am having the same problem:

Wallet: :honeybee: HL | Game (Solana (SOL))
Transactions: 39
Imported with: API

1. Something went wrong while syncing, try again in a few minutes or contact support.
  2. No trades found
  3. This API has certain limitations:
2 Likes

Same error, has only started last couple of days. Unable to sync my Solana Wallet.

Suffering with exactly same error when trying sync my Solana wallet. Week ago was fine but last couple of days it errors stating 'Something went wrong while syncing, try again in a few minutes or contact support.’
Deleted and tried again several times but result same error.

1 Like

Having the same issue with Phantom wallet. "Solana wallet won’t sync. Gives error “API Error: Something went wrong while syncing, try again in a few minutes or contact support.”

Hey @Jerry_Craigseller (and others!) :wave:t2:

Thanks for reaching out, there is an issue with the API and it is affecting all SOL wallets (Solana, Phantom, Solflare etc.)

The team is aware of it and are looking into a fix as we speak:

As always, upvote the issue at the link above if you want to receive an email when it’s resolved. :+1:t2:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.