SOL wallets not syncing

Both my Tangem SOL wallets and Ledger SOL wallets will no longer sync…they are giving an API is down try again later error. These are synced directly to the wallet address.

Please advise.

8 Likes

I am also getting the same error for 2 days

5 Likes

Does anyone know if Koinly is even working on this?

running into the same issue, really need a fix for this too as most of my transactions for koinly are on sol

1 Like

I have had a support ticket in since Saturday but still no response. :frowning:

This is msg I got from them
Thank you for reaching out regarding issues with syncing Solana wallets We are aware of this problem and we’re already working on the fix :muscle::man_mechanic:

Koinly AIssistant says:You can follow the resolution of this issue by upvoting this post on our feedback portal:

Solana (SOL) API: Error code [525], [502] and [521]

6 Likes

I have found them quite helpful the reply is not instant but they do come back with some help it may take a few goes to sort it.

3 Likes

I have the same issue, have for days, just commenting so this gets more attention and prioritised hopefully

1 Like

Hey folks ,

Just wanted to step in and say thanks for being patient.

This, alongside the Coinbase error are being prioritised by the devs, and we hope to share some good news in the coming days.

3 Likes

Thank you Ali! That’s all we needed to hear that you guys are prioritizing it! Much appreciated…

1 Like

Thank you for keeping us updated Ali. Much appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hey guys, I’m told this should now be resolved :blush:

@David_Marshall @clackybucko @reyrey1332

2 Likes

It’s fixed! Thank you so much Ali! Much appreciated!

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.