So many transactions

Hi,

I’m no trader, but I do use crypto.com app and have lots of “Card Cashback” transactions every time I swipe my card, plus lots of noise transactions. I see the plans don’t really allow for someone like me, do you have plans to allow users to ignore certain things perhaps to generate their reports? Right now I have 2623 transactions and this is only going to grow exponentially and go way beyond your upper 10,000 transaction plan. I don’t mind paying $50-$100 a year, but $280 a year for what im after is just a little outrageous.

For instance, I’d love to ignore all noise and only for tax to be generated on “withdrawals” which I had 109 of; that would put me in a better space for a plan and also give me a more realistic view of my tax obligations; converting to fiat, as in when the capital gain is realised and in hand to pay the tax man.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Barry

Yeah, I’ve decided to make a XLS spread sheet formula that goes through and looks at the CSV export from Crypto.com and tell me everything I need; only thing I cant do is FIFO which ill get an excel expert to help me with