Show Asset Cost in Wallet Holdings / Show 4 Decimal Places in Dashboard

When viewing an individual Wallet’s Holdings, I would like to see another column showing the Cost of each asset in addition to the current value.

In the Dashboard, I would like to see 4 decimal places when showing dollar values for cost and market value per coin.

In crypto, most coins have values at a fraction of a cent, so only providing two decimals is insane, because it renders the product useless for many applications. I’m testing this product out, can’t get support on this, and only see other frustrated people. How are 2 decimals useful for cryptocurrency tracking?

2 Likes

Actually, there are so many fractional cost coins now that it really is imperative that these can be captured. many coins allow for 9 decimals: this needs to be a minimum please

4 Decimals or even more than that, but I’ll take this as a starter.

Hello AJ,

Koinly calculations are done at 8 decimal places but you’re correct, the dashboard for reasons of compactness, doesn’t show that. We are working on improving the dashboard UI for customers, but rest assured, your calculations are not affected at all by this.

Kind regards,

Anakin