Sent to Pool option within my transcations

**Describe the problem:**Bought KNC
Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Binance

How did you import data into this wallet?
its auto sync from the api

What have you tried to fix this so far?
Well it regards when I send it from the spot wallet to my earn wallet on Binance, the Koinly software regards this as a withdrawal, the coin has not left Binance, and I saw Sent to the pool is this an adequate way to describe how this token is stored and handled

Binance doesnā€™t send all needed information, so the problem is on their side.
My solution was to create a new manual wallet ā€œBinance Stakingā€ where I added the staked coins and tokens by hand. If theres still a withdrawal and a deposit afterwards, you can merge these two transactions into one.
I forgot what ā€œSent to Poolā€ exactly means but I remember that it was something different than anyone else is expecting. So be careful. Here itā€™s for sure the wrong choice.

Apart from the missing API data. Why canā€™t Pro Tax app simply get the basic Crypto terminology right? Not a rethorical question. Iā€™m really curious as to how 50% of how crypto is being used these days (staking, pooling, farming, lending etc) is wildly ignored by these ā€˜Proā€™ Solutionsā€¦

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.