Reported Holdings are VASTLY overstated in Dashboard - how to troubleshoot?

I’m trying to sort out my taxes for 2023, and have resynced all wallets as well as adding new ones that were created. Unfortunately, Koinly seems to think I have 100k USDT, 14ETH, 8600 MATIC, etc. I wish!

All of these balances are magnified on most of my wallets, on ERC-20, BNB, MATIC, and ARB chains. CEX reporting appears to be fine.

There are also a few altcoins with no value that Koinly has taken old values for and is reporting higher than it should, or is using an incorrect contract address. Any way to update that?

But for the main issue, how do I troubleshoot these balances? There’re so many transactions that it’ll take me weeks to individually compare each one and ensure it’s in Koinly (which, frankly, is what I’m paying Koinly to do for me). It seems as if the outflow just isn’t being registered.

I’ve tried resyncing and I’ve deleted one of the wallets and added it back in to see if that would make a difference (it didn’t). So… now what?

Hi @Isara

Thanks for your message. :blush:

This definitely sounds like one for the team to take a look at. Can you either email us at [email protected] or DM me the email address for your account, please?

Thanks. :+1:t2:

Only just saw this response and sending an email, since I can’t seem to get DMs to show up. Thank you!

1 Like

any word about response time? I’m leaving on vacation soon and need to get this all done very soon :grimacing:

Hey @Isara

I’ve DM’d you. :+1:t2:

If you click your profile pic at the top right, you should see the message there. :blush: