- Added api support for FTX, Okex, BitMax, CoinEx, Livecoin
- Fixed issues with Binance DEX imports
- Updated crypto.com exchange importer to sync last 6 months of trade history
- Updated Bittrex API (deposits prior to 2019 can no longer be imported via api)
Glad to see CDC has more history now,
especially considering they haven’t released their long-term history endpoint yet (unless I missed it).* Do you pull in both OrderID and TradeID? If so, I will abandon my own script!
Do we still need to pull all the other junk from the Exchange via AJAX?
* I see the official CDC API docs now just say to loop.
Yes we do. The deposits/withdrawals/staking etc still have to be imported via ajax/csv since they dont have any endpoint for it.