ProCoinbase missing deposits/withdrawals using API and csv file

The ProCoinbase API does not return deposits/withdrawals only trades. Even after downloadin the ccs file the deposits/withdrawals are still not shown.

The deposits/withdrawals can be seen in the website Coinbase Pro | Digital Asset Exchange and Coinbase Pro | Digital Asset Exchange. However without this data funds in the Koinly report end up as missing “purchase history”

Wallet: Coinbase Pro (Coinbase Pro)
Transactions: 750
Imported with: API

1. No airdrops/forks found
  2. API does not allow access to: Multiple portfolios

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
ProCoinbase

How did you import data into this wallet?
API and csv

What have you tried to fix this so far?
Tried importing the csv file.

2 Likes

This is impacting me as well.

Hey I just found this via google. My tax report is way off. It’s claiming I have a lot more profit than I do. I have deposited straight to coinbase pro from my bank in the past. Is this thread still true as this could be my problem also.

same problem here, but only for one transaction…strange. tried api and csv. no love.

Same issue. Coinbase Pro has 2 options to export logs. One is FILLS one is LOGS. The LOGS file has Deposit, Withdrawl, and Match transactions. Koinly says the CSV file is not the correct format and will not import and requests that the FILLS file be imported instead.

This is all great but now do we deal with Deposits and Withdrawals? Please help!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.