Problem with 2 different USDT tokens

Describe the problem:
On Exodus, I have USDT on both ETH and TRX network.
There is no USDT-TRX token in Koinly.

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Exodus

How did you import data into this wallet?
Csv

What have you tried to fix this so far?
Think I have to manually give it another USDT token that it’s not.

Hello!

Alex from Koinly here :slight_smile:

Yes in this case if you want to separate the holdings in the same wallet you will have to change one to be a different stablecoin, but this could prove difficult to maintain.

Maybe splitting the wallet into two, one for ETH network and one for TRX network would work better. You should be able to get your public addresses for each network and then add that as it’s own wallet in Koinly.
So for Ethereum you use the “Ethereum” wallet in Koinly, and “Tron” for TRX.

Then you can see their holdings separately without having to do manual work when you have new transactions.

I hope that helps, but if you’re still noticing any issue I would recommend you send us an email at hello@koinly.io so we can give more direct support.

Best regards,
Alex