PNL seems way off

The PNL statement from my metamask is way off, I know I have had significant capital gains yet the PNL statement generated after connecting my wallet so a capital loss. Anyone else experience this? Makes me not trust this site at all was hoping for a system that would take all my transaction and spit out dependable 1099 rather then take days to do it myself.

Perhaps a admin/moderator can reach out to me, willing to pay extra for a CPA to review my transaction from what your software calculates since this will help your software

1 Like

I’m experiencing this too, my losses seem to be much more than expected (perhaps I’m just a bad trader?!)
I thought a loss was only when you sold tokens for less than you bought them but the report implies that if you traded Token A for Token B then Token A increases in value more than Token B then that’s also a loss. I’m interested to know if you made any progress with your enquiry?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.