Please add support for Avalanche (AVAX)

Please add support for Avalanche (AVAX)

I second this addition for the Avalanche network. Could we get confirmation that this is in the pipeline for 2021?

20 Likes

This is also a must-have for me. Now that the pangolin exchange has launched, I’m doing a lot of transactions on the Avalanche network.

You can download the CSV of transactions on the AVAX cchain explorer, but the CSV format doesn’t work for Koinly - not sure how easy it would be to adapt?
https://cchain.explorer.avax.network/

10 Likes

+1 here. Its an upcoming blockchain

7 Likes

I am also hoping they add this. Would make life much easier.

8 Likes

AVAX with staking including ledger nano

9 Likes

If we could add tracking of the Metamask C Chain for avalanche that would excellent. Metamask is the wallet being used by the fast growing Pangolin defi trading platform https://pangolin.exchange/

13 Likes

Be sure to use the vote functionality so this gets noticed.

10 Likes

Koinly Team - Bumping this post to see when we could expect an ETA for Avalanche being added?

7 Likes

And bump again, this functionality is definitely needed

4 Likes

Same please add AVAX C-Chain!

6 Likes

Yes please add support.

4 Likes

Any progress on this?

6 Likes

Another vote for Avalanche C Chain Network from Meta Mask!

6 Likes

Upvote for AVAX Avalanche Wallet. Any update on this?

5 Likes

I’m surprised that Avalanche (AVAX) isn’t supported yet. Please add it to the options, because quite some people run validators there.

6 Likes

Bumping this up, adding avalanche support would be an instant sign up for me

3 Likes

I signed up for Discuss so that I could vote for this ticket; AVAX support will be a must-have for many users this year.

4 Likes

100% they just got 180 million defi support, so would be great to add support for this chain as it will be popular like binance chain BSC, imo

4 Likes

Avalanche cchain support is a must! I will be using whatever software supports it for 2021 tax season, and really hope that Koinly will be the one I use.

3 Likes