PGALA vs. GALA v1 vs. GALA v2

Hey there,

I held GALA, which I transferred to the Binance Smart Chain. There it was converted to PGALA, which was actually a scam. So I had to swap it for real GALA on Ethereum. The PGALA stayed in my BSC wallet and is worth nothing. But on Koinly it’s still reported as normal GALA when I click the yellow “!” button, dropping an error there.
On top, normal GALA migrated to a new contract address, upgrading the token to GALA v2. Koinly also doesn’t seem to make a difference between these 2 coins, which messes up my transactions.

Can this be fixed?

Hi habe auch das Problem kannst du mir helfen die pGala zu wandeln habe ca 30k gebe dir 1k ab wenn du mir helfen kannst ,
Gruß André
Whats App +4915256052255

Hi Mycha

Thanks for your message. :blush:

I’ll start with the GALA > GALA v2 migration as that’s an easy one to fix.

We have an article about migrations/rebases here:
https://support.koinly.io/hc/en-us/articles/9918270550684-Token-rebases-and-symbol-swaps-AMPL-DOR-BTT

All you need to do is delete the Deposit for the new GALA tokens. Koinly only tracks one GALA token as v1 and v2 are essentially the same, so you won’t see v2 as a new token anywhere. :+1:t2:

With the BSC/ETH GALA and PGALA, if you filter for just these two tokens on your Transaction page, can you check that all Deposits, Transfers and Sends are there as they should be? If not, you can add anything that’s missing manually:
https://support.koinly.io/hc/en-us/articles/9914594792092-How-to-add-transactions-manually

Once you have a full transaction history for the GALA/PGALA, if you’re still seeing issues with the Calculated Balance (this is the important one as it’s what Koinly uses to work out your gains/losses), let me know and I’ll DM you for more info. :+1:t2:

Hey, thanks for your answer.
I performed all of your mentioned points, the transactions should be good. It’s just that I get the mismatch error in my wallet.

Hey @Mycha

You’ll see a mismatched Reported Balance if the API is still saying you have a different amount, but as long as the Calculated Balance is correct, that’s the important number because that’s what Koinly uses to work out your gains/losses. :+1:t2: