Optimism wallet not syncing incoming TXs after May 19

Describe the problem:
Optimism address not syncing new TXs since May 19. The balances update, but no transactions update. Resync from beginning works to update the outgoing transactions, however no incoming transactions are showing even though the wallet balances do update to show the tokens/NFTs I received.

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Optimism / Metamask

How did you import data into this wallet?
Autosync API via wallet address

What have you tried to fix this so far?
Manual resync from beginning which only works to bring in the Outgoing transactions. No incoming transactions show after May 19. Transactions do not update at all for a normal sync - must always resync from beginning to at least get the outbound TXs to pull in.

1 Like

Hey @vidmaster

Have you opened a support ticket about this issue through LiveChat or [email protected] ?

1 Like

Yes and dev team is tracking the issue and aware. Thank you

1 Like

Has this issue been solved? I am experiencing the same issue of missing OP transactions today.

@rainingeth not yet! We are hoping the fix is implemented early next week - will update the thread once I get news :+1:

1 Like

Still not resolved as of today

Hi @rainingeth,

Thank you for signaling about this! I’ve confirmed with the dev team that this has been fixed! :rocket:

You will need to do a ‘resync from the beginning’ to fetch the transactions that were previously missed. :+1:

We appreciate your patience and consistency with helping us be accountable and share updates. It helps everyone here in the community!

Have a wonderful day, rainingeth. :raised_hands:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.