OKX csv nightmare

Describe the problem:

Besides having manually change OKX’s column’s names and lower caps, their file seems to not interact with with most other imported wallets - eth MM and other CEXes. It completely distorts my whole tax report. Anyone encountered this and got a solution?

I seem to have tried everything - re-imported all the files 10x, tried different formats etc. but it just sends tokens into nowhere even tho those wallets are imported too. Then all the next trades transfers show the error of missing purchases for these tokens… And CS is ofc hopeless with their one week response times. Have a Pro plan and it’s like the 5th issue I have and had to figure them all out myself

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding? OKX

How did you import data into this wallet? CSV files

What have you tried to fix this so far?

Hey @Robis

Transfers should get recognised, can you tell me what timezone your OKX files are in?

It could be that due to timezone errors this is happening, so when importing the OKX file, please select the timezone that the files are in and it should then theoretically link up and recognise the transfers.

Also, if you have created a support ticket PM me your Koinly email and I will see if I can escalate it for you.

hey, thanks your colleague Carl is on it!

I figured out time zone error (OKX use UTC+8 and don’t even indicate that…), but adjusting it manually when uploading files doesn’t work/don’t solve the problem and I have to change all the the times manually…

Missing purchase history error was solved by merging funding and trading files into single OKX wallet