My MEXC leverage-trading import file didn't go through

So I created a MEXC wallet in my account. I imported Deposit, Withdrawal, and Export files without any issues.

But the moment I imported Futures Order History file (basically the xlsx file I downloaded straight from MEXC), it shows this error:

“Unable to import this file automatically. Proceed to the file mapping page to continue the import process.” with a “Map file” button below it.

So when I clicked it, it said that “this file could not be imported automatically, follow the tips below to resolve this.”

So I tried redownloading the file from MEXC and reuploading it several times, but the issue persists.

Note that the other imported files (Deposit, Withdrawal, Export) are also in xlsx format. They were imported without issues.

I already enabled “Treat other gains as capital gains” in the settings.

I’ll also emailed this same issue on [email protected] . Whichever reaches you the earliest.

Please help

1 Like

Exact same problem here. Very frustrating. Koinly has been doing this for how long now??? How is this still an issue? I cannot find any Koinly documentation on a template for futures transactions anywhere on the website. I have spent over 12 hours trying to find workarounds or other ways to enter the data. Koinly, do better.

Hey @SB016

Thanks for your message. :wave:t2:

This was fixed a couple of months ago, but MEXC has changed the format of their files again so we’re in the process of updating the mapper on our end.

Please can you try the following workaround and let me know if it works?

• Add two empty columns at the end: Filled Quantity and Unit
  • In the first column, add a space between “Time” and the timezone:
  • i.e change: Time(UTC+05:00) to Time (UTC+05:00)
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.