Messup with report as soon i Import mexc exchange

Describe the problem:

Hey guys, i have a Problem

I imported all my data into the Account, but as soon i add mexc exchange via a .csv file the whole report is a mess, mostly because koinly cant connect the transaction Sended from my wallet to the exchange , and it result in ridiclous gains which i never had

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?

Regular eth wallet from metamask and mexc exchange

How did you import data into this wallet?

Metamask Wallet via public key
Mexc via .csv file

I guess it can be that the data from mexc is not correct or realy purely created OR koinly just cant connect the transaction together

What have you tried to fix this so far?

Some Settings , my next idea is to add the ty hash to the .csv file but i dont know how to do that

Greetings

Hey @Sword_Art

I think your MEXC data may be incomplete. Did you make sure to download Deposits Withdrawals and Trades files? You may also need Futures and Margins.

Deposits & Withdrawals CSV files

1. Log in to MEXC.
  2. In the top right corner, select wallets.
  3. From the drop-down menu, select history.
  4. Select export wallet history.
  5. Under type, select deposit.
  6. Pick a date range. This should cover your entire trading history on MEXC. The maximum time period is 12 months, so you may need multiple CSV files.
  7. Select generate.
  8. Select confirm.
  9. When the report is ready, select download.
  10. Under type, select withdraw from the drop-down menu.
  11. Select a date range. This should cover your entire trading history on MEXC. The maximum time period is 12 months, so you may need multiple CSV files.
  12. Select generate.
  13. Select confirm.
  14. When the report is ready, select download.
  15. You may also need to repeat these steps if you have transactions under the ’ other ’ tab in this section.

Spot Trades CSV file

1. Log in to MEXC.
  2. In the top right corner, select orders.
  3. From the drop-down menu, select spot orders.
  4. Select the transaction history tab.
  5. Select export trade history.
  6. Under trading pair, select all.
  7. Under side, select all.
  8. Select a date range. This should cover your entire trading history on MEXC, The maximum time period is 12 months, so you may need multiple CSV files.
  9. Select generate.
  10. Select confirm.
  11. When the report is ready, select download.

Margin Trades CSV file

1. Log in to MEXC.
  3. From the drop-down menu, select margin orders.
  4. Select the trade history tab.
  5. Select export trade history.
  6. Under trading pair, select all.
  7. Under side, select all.
  8. Select a date range. This should cover your entire trading history on MEXC. The maximum time period is 12 months, so you may need multiple CSV files.
  9. Select generate.
  10. Select confirm.
  11. When the report is ready, select download.

Futures Trades CSV file

1. Log in to MEXC.
  3. From the drop-down menu, select futures order.
  4. Select the order history tab.
  5. Select Export.
  6. Select a date range. This should cover your entire trading history on MEXC, so you may need to multiple CSV files.
  7. Select generate.

Yehr so faw i could fix that, but now i have a another Problem… Watch Screenshot

Then i edit it, it dont correct it, i dont think that USDT is not so much worth… how can i fix that?

This is due to your cost-basis for USDT being too low, likely caused by missing deposits or conversion of FIAT to USDT.

Check through your data, are all BUYS properly accounted as Deposits?

Ive had the same issue with MEXC it thinks all my deposits are profits i even had MEXC send me all my CSV files for my futures account. @Sword_Art did you figure out your issue?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.