Manually Adding FTX Perp Trades

Since there’s no support for API syncing / importing of perp trades from FTX I’m wondering if you have any recommendations for doing this manually?

It’s a real pain this isn’t supported yet. It’s the only thing stopping me paying for a subscription.

Thanks in advance for your help.

4 Likes

+1

Really need the ability to manually add FTX Perp Trades

I tried to do everything manually but it’s not working for Shorts, it just gives me an error saying that it’s missing the cost basis, creating large gains that shouldn’t be there.

3 Likes

+1

Same issue here, once this is fixed I’ll be paying for a subscription immediately.

But if I try to upload BTC-PERP trades via CSV, they get imported as BTC spot trades.

1 Like

Agreed. Need this fixed asap them im good to go with tax and realy to sub

2 Likes

@koinly +1 If you can’t get the API to work can you please find a way for us to import PERP trades via CSV

2 Likes

@koinly or do it how cryptotaxcalculator.io does it:

They use PnL.csv from FTX to calculate realized gains and losses. I double checked against my trade history + fees + funding and the results are accurate - as the PnL.csv takes into account funding and fees too.

As I’d rather use Koinly, as the UI/UX design is much better.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.