Magic Eden transactions

Hi there,

I bought a few NFT’s through Magic Eden - however i did this by offering a price for a certain amount of nfts, and then people accepted the offer and sold however many they had. How koinly has looked at this as me sending a lump sum to Magic Eden, and then me received individual NFTs. Koinly will only allow me to merge the initial lump sum offered and 1 NFT, how do i merge the intial lump sum and ALL of the nfts?

Hey @pantone21

Across how many days did this trade occur? Was it all on the same day?

split over a couple of days, but it was in batches, say 5 almost at the same time, then 3 then 15 or so.

@pantone21 okay, merging in the usual way will not be possible. Instead you will have to apply the value to the NFTs manually.

So for example, if you merged the all, the system would divide the spent ETH between the NFTs right? You just need to divide the cost-basis of the spent ETH by the amount of NFTs received, then apply this figure as the value of each NFT. Does that make sense?

Hi, Yeah this makes sense, however will koinly track this from the original outgoing funds, or will it be now counted as additional funds, and not know where they came from ?

and what do i tag that original cost as? sent to pool?