Ledn B2X Loans, how to create custom file?

Describe the problem:
I am trying to arrange my transactions for my Ledn B2X loan. This is a vehicle whereby Bitcoin collateral is posted, then using USD Ledn purchases and equivalent amount of BTC. E.g. deposit 0.1 BTC then the total BTC will be 0.2.

Currently I am trying to create custom sheets as Ledn is unsupported but am ending up with incorrect balance at the end of importing all my sheets. Currently I am trying to import transactions as one file (downloaded as CSV from Ledn) then importing trades as a separate file. Currently I am leaving transactions as given to me by Ledn and using trades to input the loans data as the loans have fees associated with holding and closing them. So for example if BTC goes from $10,000 to $20,000:
-0.1 BTC collateral
-0.1 BTC B2X purchase, cost basis $1000
-0.2 total Collateral
-0.05 B2X close, $1000
-0.15 BTC collateral returned

So in this example I need to account for BTC gains & USD expenditure?

I note that we are supposed to simply treat loans as deposits & withdrawals however 1) this does not account for fees 2) how does this work when the loan is involves 2 currencies i.e. BTC & USD due to the B2X vehicle.

Thanks

I managed to work this out in the end. I used BTC going to loan as sent to pool and returning bitcoin as received from pool. I put loan opening / close amounts as trades with fees in there

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.