Kucoin API not syncing correctly

**Describe the problem:**My API for KUcoin is missing a lot of transactions Approximately 400 compared to other Tax software using kucoin API. When investigated I am missing a lot of transactions. I did a lot of bot trading and such and I dont know if this is the way Koinly displays transactions but it does appear I am missing a lot of trading in general.

**Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?**KUCOIN

**How did you import data into this wallet?**KUCOIN API

**What have you tried to fix this so far?**I have deleted the API multiple times and tried to reload.

Hey there,

Im having some Kucoin API problems here too. Specific to the Financial account or what was previously called Pool-X but im not sure if its limited to that right now… I made a post about it below, some of my finding may help you. In short I think some changes were made by Kucoin in Dec but like I mentioned Im not sure if the changes are just to the financial account. See if your transactions from late December are synced via the api and let me know!?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.