Koinly does not show recent transactions

My Koinly account is not showing recent transactions. Recent transactions never seem to update in the app. My most recent transactions from CoinSpot were only imported after I disconnected and reconnected the API. I want the Koinly app to track all my transactions without me having to disconnect and reconnect the API after every transaction.
I contacted support and paid for a plan (which I thought would be an upgrade).The reply from Koinly support came after 2 days and apparently the plans are only for tax. It seems Koinly does not track transactions in their app? The app does show real-time prices of coins you have but not transactions (buys, sells or swaps)? Even delayed transaction results would be okay…
How can Koinly claim to have portfolio tracking when this is the case?
I emailled support back after finding out any payment is only for tax and not for transaction tracking. I am yet to hear back from them. Very frustrating.

Hey @Ozhodler

I hope you’re well and thanks for your message. :wave:t2:

I can confirm that Koinly will track under 10,000 transactions for free, no plan needed. You only need to pay if you want generate reports, or go over this limit.

Koinly won’t import the data automatically though, you’ll need to click the Sync All button whenever you want to see your most recent data:

Once you’ve clicked that, let the wallets sync, then if there is still data missing we can take a look to see if there are other issues. :+1:t2:

I hope that helps. :blush:

Thanks. Jason from Koinly support got back to me last night and explained the same as you just did. That does work. I think it would be helpful, however, to have the “sync” button added to the “dashboard page” and not just on the “wallets” page (accessed through a tab) as I could not find out how to sync easily. Not an intuitive layout IMO.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, @Ozhodler! I’ll pass it on to the team to see if they can add a button on the Dashboard too. :blush: