Issue with Pooled Average Balances?

Describe the problem:
At various times ive held multiple coins on several exchanges at a time. Im seeing a major issue with my 2023 taxes because Koinly has calculated that i made a large profit on Solana and ETH when i havent.

Scenario. (eg) 80 SOL held on Bitget, 20 held on Kraken. Sold the 80 on bitget and system declares the profit which looks OKish (average price paid 50 bucks). subsequently i buy 65 SOL back at a higher price (£100+) but then sell 3 to trade with. Koinly is reporting that i made a massive profit (600%!+) with the average price of £14 despite only buying them a few weeks prior. Im assumed that because of the pooled option Koinly is taking the average price from both Bitget and Kraken but this is still wrong. The Kraken 20 cost me at least £50 each and with another 65, the pooled average price should be nearer £80.

Is it possible to get an audit of exactly how Koinly determines the cost price is determined? At the moment this error is pushing me into overall profit for the tax year when i know im actually slightly down.

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Bitget and Kraken

@Peason64 It’s likely you are triggering wash sale rules, such as bed and breakfast/same day rule if in the UK.

What does it say on the cost-analysis tab?