Increase our number of votes

I only have 2 votes for this Discuss discussion site which seems like it’s not enough to express your opinion on things that matter to you.

I understand limiting them some, but 2 seems really restrictive. Please increase the number of votes to at least 10

You do eventually get more than 2 votes but I’m not sure when. I think it might be linked to Trust levels but again not sure.

For what it’s worth I’m at Trust level 2 (member) and I can vote on more than 2 things.

@Anakin_Koinly @Petur_Koinly could you confirm how this works?

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback, we’ll definitely take it into consideration.

Kind regards,

Anakin

Ok that’s great to hear I guess I have to post more to increase my Trust Level?

Also, how do you know your Trust level? Where can you see this?

Go to your profile page. One way to do this is tap your profile icon/avatar on one of your posts and then tap it again in the card that pops up.

Then tap the drop down menu that says ‘activity’ and change it to ‘badges’. Look for badges that correspond to the trust levels described in the link in my previous post. If you don’t have any I think it means you are at Trust level zero

1 Like

Could you confirm how the voting system currently works? If it is linked to Trust level, how many votes do you get at each Trust level?

2 Likes

Well I had Welcome and First Like badges and no additional votes. Then I interacted with the greeting bot some more and that seems to have given me an additional badge Basic - Granted all essential community functions. I didn’t see any change at first but now I seem to have 2 more votes

1 Like

Koinly shows badges available. At the very bottom of that page is Trust Level. If you have a given trust level you will have a green check mark on it

1 Like

I earned the “Member” Trust level badge which has given me 2 more votes, beyond the additional 2 I had already received. Also this seems to have unlocked the opportunity to do the advanced discuss tutorial