How to calculate ACB for Crypto.com Syndicates

I am not sure how to handle taxes on Crypto.com syndicates where coin is sold at 50% off.

I’m in Canada, so a trade is considered a disposition (taxable) of the sell coin at fair market value and the acquisition of the buy coin.

When I am then calculating the adjusted cost basis of the syndicate coin (at 50% discount), should I be using the fair market value (whatever the coin is trading at) or the fair market value of a coin at 50% discount?

I’m curious to know how folks in other systems that use adjusted cost basis calculate their cost for the Syndicate altcoins.

I hope Koinly releases an excel template where we can just enter our Syndicate info. I’m having the same issue where my syndicate crypto is showing missing purchase history

I wrote a bookmarklet to get syndicates info into CSV. This was before CDC released their own CSV files - but it still works. See here: Crypto.com Exchange CSV Exporter (bookmarklet) : Crypto_com (reddit.com)

And with regard to Excel templates - Koinly has created a few of them for different use cases … see here: How to create a custom CSV file with your data | Koinly Help Center