How do Koinly docs look like?

I need to use tax documents for banks. Does Koinly give every information from Binance included my name, adress, etc for legal trading taxes docs?

Hi Olga,

There is a section in the Settings menu called Tax Info. You can fill in the page with your name, your address and your Tax ID if you want this info to appear on the Tax Reports produced by the Koinly app. I have not tried this so I don’t know what this looks like when you print the reports.

1 Like

UPDATE: I actually filled in the personal data called for in the Tax Info link in Settings and none of the information printed on my Koinly tax reports. I gather this is still a work in progress.

1 Like

Hey @Olga_S :wave:

Great question!

At this moment in time, we do not publish your name/details on the standard reports that we supply.

This feature has been highly requested, though I dont have an ETA for its implementation. You can keep up with progress here.

@Mark_DesLauriers Yes, we hope that page will be relevant for all users in the future. As of now, details on this page are registered only for Swedish users who generate the K4 Report for Skatteverket .

I would recommend using a generic online PDF editor to retrospectively add text to the tax report once it has been generated as a temporary solution. :+1:

Best

Ali :rocket:

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Ali_Koinly! Using a PDF editor is a good suggestion pending implementation of the feature in Koinly. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Good news guys!

The Tax Info section now works for all users. The data you input here, will be visible on the first page of your Koinly report. :+1:

Best wishes.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.