HELP. I can't figure out how to use Koinly

Need help Guys.

I have a Coinbase PRO account. In order to have gotten the PRO account in the first place I needed to have opened a normal Coinbase account. I have never traded using the normal Coinbase account. I have only ever traded using the Coinbase PRO account. The only thing showing in the ordinary Coinbase account are desposits (both fiat and crypto) and withdrawals (fiat and crypto) and all of those deposits and withdrawals relate directly to my activities on PRO. Do I need to add the ordinary Coinbase Exchange in addition to the PRO Exchange? I tried this before but doing so seems to result in totally unrealistic final figures. But without adding the ordinary Coinbase exchange the figures seem more realistic. Adding the ordinary Coinbase exchange seems to double everything.

In fact, do I need to add my Ledger nano BTC / Ether wallets and MyEtherwallet Eth wallets as well?

I so confused and time is rapidly running out for me to get this task completed.

Any help / advice would be greatly appreciated.

You need to add every wallet, exchange you have used so yes add ALL your ledger addresses.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.