Handling unsupported chains

Describe the problem:
How does one handle unsupported chains like Metis, NEAR, and Aurora in practice? Downloading a .csv from the block explorer doesn’t work; the dumps don’t contain enough information. I have enough transactions that entering each one by hand would be quite painful. Is there an alternative?

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Metis, NEAR, and Aurora

How did you import data into this wallet?
This is the problem. I don’t know how to do this.

What have you tried to fix this so far?
I’ve tried dumps from the block explorer as suggested at https://help.koinly.io/en/articles/4735660-how-to-import-data-from-blockchains-eth-btc-etc

1 Like

Hello @yammoe ,

Valid point! If the explorer is not giving you all the info you need then this can be tricky.

The only real alternative you are left with is to either manually add these transactions to Koinly, or create a custom csv using your data. You can find templates for importing different sets of data here.

We really hope that we provide integrations for the chains you have mentioned. I can see that Aurora has been highly requested and although I don’t have an ETA - we can be confident that it will be supported soon.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.