Error! Maximum query of 5000 blocks

I am getting “Error! Maximum query of 5000 blocks”
when I sync MetaMask Arbitrum.
I have a lot of transactions on Arbitrum i’m guessing the API is not capable of handling to many.
is there something I can do?

1 Like

I’m getting the same error for all my arbitrum wallets. I don’t think it has to do with the number of transactions, since some of my wallets only have less than 50 transactions.

Same problem here. Only a few hundred transactions in the entire wallet history.

Having the same issue here. Same error on two separate Arbitrum accounts. Any fix for this yet?

Yeah, I have been getting that also ever since 30th December 2022, I have a ticket open, everyone must be on holiday still hasn’t been read yet…will let you know when I get an answer

Just an update on what I’m seeing. New Uni-V3 positions are not showing up as option in the drop down menu. I’m assuming it’s related to this error we’re seeing.

I’m getting the same error

Hello Rex_DeLorean,

My apologies for the issues with your Arbitrum wallet. There was an API issue that began over the weekend but it was resolved around 4 hours ago by our dev team.

You can proceed to manually sync your wallet. It should be good to go by the time you see this message. :+1:t2:

I hope that helps! If you have any other questions or need help with something else, please don’t hesitate to get back in touch with us.

Looks good now. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.