ERC20 sent between wallets appears as ETH /feature REQUEST

Describe the problem:
ERC20 token sent from one wallet of mine to another appears in the transactions as ETH instead of HXN and due to API I cannot change it to reflect correctly.
This transaction makes it look like a withdrawal in one wallet and a purchase in the other- both wallets are mine so no costs/gains should be involved.

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
From Trust to Coinbase Wallet

How did you import data into this wallet?
API

What have you tried to fix this so far?
When I try I am unable to change the sent currency from ETH that it states to the actual HXN in the proper amount because the currency doesn’t match so that stops the correction.image

How can this be resolved or can you at least add a way to mark transactions and make a note on what needs fixed? Its hard to remember what happened after time passes even with few transactions and having a way to make a not and may flag it personally would be a great feature

did u ever get an answer to this? Have that happened to me as well

No I haven’t had any question answered about this or other issue in this forum. Sad

Hi,

This ETH withdrawal is most likely the transaction fee that you paid.
I can’t say why the HXN is not showing up but it should be showing up as a separate transaction.
Would you mind sharing your public address or the TxHash so I could look this up? (you can send it via PM)

Best regards,
Petur

Thanks Petur for responding. As I look at my accounts today it seems the transaction updated to properly reflect what happened. I will practice more patience in the future.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.