Download tax report not working

Describe the problem:
Hi, I click to download the tax reports and haven’t received the link in my email, been waiting 12 hours or so. Get error: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘url’)

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
N/A

How did you import data into this wallet?
N/A

What have you tried to fix this so far?
Downloading/requesting again, no joy.

Hello, any update would be appreciated, I’ve paid to be able to download my tax reports, yet received no report links, I’ve tried multiple times now. I’m short on time here, support would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Anyone else can’t download their reports? Any assistance would be appreciated, thanks.

1 Like

same here. i cant download and says page does not exist.

1 Like

Looks like Koinly are maybe trying to fix it, now getting page cannot be displayed as well.

any updates from Koinly on this? Still no success downloading reports.

I also have the same issue. It says that it will email me when its ready? how long does it take its been over 24hr and still no email link to my report. Thanks.

I’m having this problem as well. This product is useless to me without this feature working. The only reason I subscribed and gave them money, was to get the tax reports.

I either need the reports advertised and that I paid for, or my money back.

Firefox was blocking a popup that I had to let through in order to download. … but this looks like another problem. Either way check built in browser popup blockers just in case folks.

I’m also unable to download reports and get the following errors.

I have the same issue, did you get a response?

Hi,

You have to allow pop-up. If you don’t allow pop up it wont download

Hi All!

Thank you very much for your patience with us and my apologies for the delay in response regarding downloading the tax report!

Many thanks to @Javier_Patty for highlighting the resolve here! Cheers for helping others generate and receive their reports!

If anyone is continuing to have an issue after allowing pop-ups, please connect with our support team to investigate the issue and send you the report in the meantime.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!