Do I need to manually enter Hotbit transactions?

I bought some USDT on Binance, Transfered to Hotbit, Bought the coin ERG, then transfered to my wallet.

I tried adding the transfer to my Hotbit “wallet” manually but now it seems to be showing as extra income as in duplicating the entry below. Should I delete the entry below, or delete the one I just created.

For tax purposes is it sufficient deleting that new entry I created and leaving it at it is? Is the system working out that the USDT i transfered off Binance, was used to buy Erg ? I.e if I delete that entry I just made, will it show that my buy of USDT was used for the ERG buy above as the problem is my portfolio is showing me as having USDT available…What is the best way for me to correct this as it’s getting very messy in my head

OR should I just add the “bought ERG’s” manually in my hotbit account with USDT and that should deduct the USDT from my portfolio? I tried it, and it’s saying missing purchase of the USDT, even though directly below the entry you can clearly see the Purchased USDT for the similar amount on binance… ugh this is stressful

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.