Crypto.com Exchange

Describe the problem:
Regarding API or CSV, the point is that the reported value is significantly different from the calculated value. However, I believe this discrepancy is due to the deposited amounts versus the withdrawn amounts. The CSVs and API only report one withdrawal, and the trades don’t show the entire value leaving. So, while the reported value is zero (which is correct), neither the API nor the CSVs show the transactions that led some coins’ values to zero. This occurs with LTC, HBAR, and SAND

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Crypto.com exchange.

How did you import data into this wallet?
CSV and API - The result is the same.

What have you tried to fix this so far?
I tried to look via CSV, and I can’t see practically any withdrawals. Even when directly viewing the platform’s interface, it doesn’t display the values leaving until they reach zero.

Sample:

The only trade with the currency is Crypto Dust, which means a value well below what was initially invested. In other words, it’s not possible to understand what happened with this currency; there was probably some withdrawal, but I don’t see this history anywhere.

Someone discover how to handle with?

Hey @Everton

Thanks for your message. :wave:t2:

If the API was showing incorrectly, let’s focus on using the CSV files instead. :+1:t2:

For Crypto.com there are a few files you need to make a complete transaction history. You should have:

• Transaction history CSV
  • Deposits CSV
  • Withdrawals CSV
  • Trade History CSV

(If you use the Crypto.com Visa card there are some extra files you’ll need too)

All of the instructions to find the above are here - https://koinly.io/integrations/crypto-com/

I would start with the Withdrawals CSV as they seem to be what’s missing. Make sure they are all imported to the same wallet too, otherwise that will cause Missing Purchase History errors. :+1:t2:

I hope that helps, let me know how you get on and if we need to, we can open a ticket with the team. :blush:

1 Like

Hi Carl! Always coming to my rescue, haha. I understand they have different CSVs; I tried again, but there are no withdrawals or trades to justify and 3 deposits of LTC and my balance is zero.

I reassure that I did all the step-by-step provided to reassure. It seems as though the CSVs failed to record the withdrawals.
Do you think I should consolidate everything into a single wallet on Koinly? I currently have one wallet for “Crypto .com” and another for “Crypto .com Exchange” due to different APIs and records, as the CSV from “Crypto .com” differs from that of “Crypto .com Exchange”.

Hey @Everton

Haha, I promise there are more of us here!

It looks like there are some issues with both the API and CSVs:

I’m going to open a new ticket for you so you can share the CSV files etc. and we can look at fixing it manually. Look out for an email from me. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hello Carl, I sent you by mail the CSVs and thank you so much for the support you have provided to me.

1 Like