Crypto.com DEFI Wallet Staking

Hi, i transfered my CRO from the Smartphone Wallet to the Defi Wallet and staked the Cros to a Validator.

There is no history for the Stake on the CRO Chain as far as i can see. I just made the transaction manually as a withdraw and then set it as send to Pool. Now i cant change where i send it because thats just autofilled as Cro Chain (so the same as my wallet) but with Pool as a picture.

Problem is that now i have double the Cro because it counts the Send ones on the Cro Chain but also keeps the the old ones i staked as inventory.

Thats not really helpfull, any ideas?

1 Like

so nobody can help with this??

1 Like

No one staking Cro in Defi App? When i send 4000 Cros to Pool it creates a new pool for it but keeps the 4000 Coins still also so that i own 4000 more than i got in the Holdings Screen and the Tax Office will ask sometime where these coins went when i get them back from pool and 2022 i loose 4000 Cros from my Holdings which i never possesed. A Month and no answer from Koinly, you serious?

1 Like

First off, get the csv for your Crypto.com app, the one on your phone, use that on appropriate Koinly wallet (if you haven’t already) ie Koinly Crypto.com app wallet
Dont mark deposits as income.
Find your Cro Defi wallet address, create a Koinly Cro Chain wallet. input wallet address at creation.
It should all connect up.

I haven’t changed anything in app wallet (on koinly) ie, NO tags to pool as its simply a transfer to defi, however when I get a reward the defi wallet auto marks that as income which is correct.
Seems baffling and you may have to delete the Cro Chain (defi) wallet and re create occasionally to update it.
Regards

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.