Cosmos sync returning 404 error

My ATOM on Cosmos is not syncing. It’s giving me an error:
[404 Not Found] 404 Page not found Error: Page not found The requested URL was not found on this server.

Is there a known issue with the cosmos chain api sync?

Thanks,
AJ

6 Likes

Same issue here: get “[404 Not Found] 404 Page not found Error: Page not found The requested URL was not found on this server.”

2 Likes

Koinly?!! You there? Any ETA on getting this fixed?

1 Like

Same problem here. [404 Not Found] 404 Page not found Error: Page not found The requested URL was not found on this server.
Any news from Koinly?

Same, all of cosmos chains (kava, etc) throwing same error. Recreated wallet as well to have latest API but same problem

1 Like

Hello Koinly…this should be a known issue by now?

Thanks for the heads-up - we have asked our tech team to look into this

Hope to have more news on Monday :+1:

5 Likes

Hey guys.

I have somewhat of an update - there is an outage on the API providers end, we are in contacts with the tech team and awaiting a response.

We are tracking the bug here - Cosmos (ATOM) API: [404 Not Found] 404 Page not found Error: Page not found The requested URL was not found on this server (And other Cosmos-SDK: Crypto.org CRO, Osmosis OSMO, Kava KAVA, etc.) | API/CSV issues (public) | Koinly

4 Likes

@ibai93 Cosmos sync returning 404 error - #7 by Ali_Koinly

Hey, the outage is from the API provider - unfortunately due to this its not possible to provide an ETA from Koinly.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.