Celsius Network Loan Information (Collateral and Principal Loan Amount) not being imported into Koinly

This means that my total holdings are incorrect as my collateral is not being included in Koinly. Also I would expect to see my outstanding loans somewhere to give a complete picture

5 Likes

Was this issue every resolved? I have the same problem

2 Likes

Would love to see this option as well as loans are a frequently used options nowadays. You guys rock! I know you are busy. Thank you for everything

1 Like

This is much needed!

2 Likes

I don’t see any replies yet?

Just an idea…If you see the colateral transfer out, manually adjust it to classify it as “sent to pool”. When the collateral is released, manually adjust it to classify as “received from pool”. That is what works for coins moving from Gemini to Gemini Earn.

I am having the same issue here.
API sync: does not pull the collateral records
CSV file: file has collateral records, import process skips those lines.

anyone got this working? or you all do it manually?

Same issue here. I need to figure out how to add the locked collateral because it is not shown properly and messing up the calculation. Please advise

I was having this issue but what ended up fixing it for me was deleting the API connection and uploading the CSV file manually. Mark all weekly reward payments as “Loan Interest” (since they are paying you interest on crypto they are loaning out).

Everytime collateral is locked and you see the transaction, mark it as “Sent to Pool”. Then once it is unlocked, mark it as “Received From Pool”. This has worked for me and now my cost basis is being calculated correctly. Hope that helps

1 Like

which CSV file did you use to import?

Thanks for the suggestion William. A review of my API added Celsius transactions did not show any “Locked” transactions. However, using your suggestion I used

to learn how to manually add a Celsius transaction.
I added my “collateral payment” transaction manually as a withdrawal and then changed it to “Sent to Pool”
As expected my capital gain did not change, but my total value on the dashboard is not correct.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.