Cardano Import does not include staking

The Cardano Import only supports a primary address. I recommend allowing support for a stake key or an address. Stake keys point to all funds currently being staked and you can calculate staking rewards from that.

Here’s an example using a stake key (not mine): https://adapools.org/tax/stake1uxve9es8x8dglxjrz278wg7gw7ejfd3nhk4m46xwgt2seacf9akua

For now, you will have to use the URL pooltool.io/address/[enter_your_wallet_address_here]. This will take you to page where you can export your staking rewards. At the bottom of the page is a CSV extract.

1 Like

Hi. Ive contacted Koinly support but havent had a reply for several days now.

Im having issues with Cardano staking rewards and saw your post…how exactly is this integrated into Koinly?

Is a new wallet required? If so, by adding my cardano public key it still doesnt permit a new wallet only for staking purposes via csv…totally lost and no koinly support

1 Like

I have made a wallet named as ‘cardano staking wallet’ and assign the staking wallet address into API access. To actually pull all the ADA reward numbers with its value, you need to got to > pooltool.io and on that website on upper left corner there is button/link with name ’ EXPORT REWARDS DATA FOR TAX '. Enter your staking address (this is different from your normal wallet address, please google how to find it if your are not sure) and this will allow you to export .csv file, which is located in lower left corner of the webpage ( I download Cointrackinginfo.csv staking only personally). Once you have that file go to your wallet tab on koinly, click the ‘staking wallet’ and use the ‘Import from file’ option. Make sure when you import this file on the drop down menu labeled as “Tag deposits as” is sets on ‘Rewards’. This will correctly label all the transaction as rewards for tax purpose.
Hope this helps…

1 Like