ByBit earn data not uploading via API - Excel format

I have crypto staking in ByBit exchange. I downloaded transaction data from ByBit via API to Koinly.
The yield earned from staking as well as the crypto transactions into and out of the flexible savings category in ByBit were not recorded/not uploaded via API to Koinly.

I therefore exported a CSV Excel file from my ByBit ‘Earn account’. Unfortunately Koinly will not accept the file. It suggested I trying reuploading - did that and no luck. It suggested checking format.
I am not sure how to format the Excel spreadsheet so that it will comply with Koinly.
The fields on the spreadsheet are:
USER ID (ID no.), UTC TIME (dd/mm/yy hh:mm) , ACCOUNT (ByFi), OPERATION (Yield), PRODUCT (Flexible Staking), COIN (BTC, USDT, etc), CHANGE (amount added or deducted), BALANCE (increased or decreased from previous transaction).

Is there someone who can give the right format to use? I have read the help section regarding manual formatting but I am having trouble working it out for this.

These parameters seemed to work somewhat better for the API , I tried multiple attempts but got something legible with these for the Koinly wallet API and Bybit API

Bybit API end
“Contracts - Orders Positions , USDC Contracts - Trade , Derivatives API V3 - Trade , SPOT - Trade , CopyTrading - Initiate Copy Trades , Wallet - Account Transfer”

For anyone who is interested, I downloaded one of the Koinly CSV spreadsheet templates (option 1. Importing deposits/withdrawals/mining) and manually filled in the data. The columns are headed as Koinly date, amount, currency, label & TxHash (no idea what that is).
I just copied over the yield (interest earned) into the amount. Label as Yield. Pasted in dates and left TxHash blank.
I initially created a new wallet (called it ByBit2) just to see how it turned out. The data went through okay. I deleted that wallet as it was just a test.

Then I imported the CSV file into my ByBit wallet in Koinly. Each yield amount was listed as a deposit. I manually changed each transaction to ‘Loan Interest’ tag. It is annoying that it seems you cannot select multiple entries and changed the tag description at once. I had to spend half an hour manually changing it.

But at least it is done now.

I have several other exchanges I need to import data from to Koinly. Hoping that it gets simpler, not harder.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.