BSC Totals Not Displaying Correctly From Linked Metamask Wallet

Hi all,

I’ve just upgraded to the PRO plan and in process of reviewing transactions and holdings have noticed that:

1. Recently purchased tokens are showing as no value yet they’re derived from Metamask transactions which show quantity purchased correctly. I also update all token movements in/out to a CoinMarketCap portfolio and manually put in the quantity purchased (only use this to monitor token activity, not to calculate tax).

2. Some tokens eg FPL show in Koinly as zero cost, which is obviously incorrect - the cost data should import from Metamask - as it has for many of the other tokens I hold.

3. On Koinly Dashboard when I click on ‘… Assets Hidden’ at the bottom of the summary there are METASFM, MEGALAND, LLG, PO, CXPAD which show zero cost and value - but in Metamask they show up perfectly.

I’m really confused as to why Koinly isn’t picking up this information accurately - read API is go - why isn’t the information correct - do I need to reset the API’s?

TIA :slight_smile:

this has been huge issue with THOUSANDS of transactions with missing costs when the blockchain ledger clearly has the cost info available…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.