Bitmex API Not Working

All of my API keys and wallets import fine except for Bitmex, I have tried creating numerous API keys and it just keeps saying ‘Access Denied’ on Koinly.

Can anyone advise? Thanks

3 Likes

I have the same problem… Precise the same!

Anyone - Help!

1 Like

Same problem here. Have tried multiple keys even with full access!!

Hello,

Koinly doesn’t have any open issues with Bitmex at the moment so I think it is as mentioned in the other user’s post, a verification issue on their exchange.

Kind regards,

Anakin

1 Like

Still having this problem.

Found the solution. I emailed and got the following response. I followed their advice and was verified and now API works.

"The 4 December 2020 00:00 UTC deadline for our User Verification Programme has passed and, as previously communicated, all BitMEX users now need to have verified in order to trade, modify open positions, or withdraw funds.

Your account has not been verified by the deadline so your account functions have been restricted. In order to remove the restriction, you will have to verify your account.

Please complete verification by logging into your account and visiting http://www.bitmex.com/verify."

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.